Monday 11 March 2013

It's a!!!.....lready taking over my life....


It probably seems like i've been extremely slack but i've been working and at the hospital since friday due to my big sister being in labour with her first child! long story short, 3 days later my first nephew was born this morning at 3am. Ps probably being biased but he is amazing!

ANYWAYS! While I was at the hospital waiting to see my new nephew I was thinking of an idea for my story. I started thinking about the patients and I was just happy to be there to welcome life into the world rather than watch a life end. I then started thinking about those people that are told they only have 6months to live or even worse, a week. So I said to myself what if were all born with a time limit that was shown above ones head.

I remember seeing a music video when I was maybe 10, were you see a timer counting down above peoples head and someone noticed and had no idea what it meant until he saw one hit 00:00:00:00 and they got hit by car. So lets see where that takes me…..(I’ll try find that video)

No comments:

Post a Comment